A wonderful dinner in a private room atop the original World Trade Centre in Dubai with views across the business district and one of the royal palaces with CEO and board of member of Al Tanmyah Services, Mr Ali Khalil Al Sayegh.
Dubai has a habit of attracting global talent. From left right: Danny Harrison — Principal of Azzan Bin Qais International School in Muscat, Oman. Ric Willmot — Author, consultant, speaker and mentor: Executive Wisdom in Brisbane, Australia. Pradeep Bal — Head Business Analyst of Coke, Sinter and Iron at Tata Steel Limited in Jamshedpur, India. Saurav Chowdhury — Office [...]
Ric Willmot has for a number of years been a Gold Level Author for the CEO Institute. CEO Online website is shortly set to re-launch under its new name – the International Institute of Directors & Managers (IIDM) and we’re pleased to announce that Ric Willmot will be continuing his association with them under their new banner and [...]
After a number of requests from members of the Online Business Forum, I’m offering a small group session on my deck of our Brisbane residence on September 19th. It will be a free form group coaching session. Bring your marketing, writing, speaking, consulting coaching, business model, pricing strategy, website or other challenges and we’ll try to [...]
Building the Eiffel Tower Watching a documentary on the History Channel I was fascinated to learn of the negativity and protestations regarding the Eiffel Tower’s impending construction by many Parisians. The uncoordinated campaigns by thousands of French citizens, criticised the tower as being a disgrace to architecture, and some said would be the ruination of Paris. The documentary [...]
Here’s a testimonial posted on best blogs for business website by one of our Online Business Forum members, Jesse Yvanoff. Many thanks to Jesse for his recommendation of this blog. The Ric Wilmot blog has been my most used blog for my business ideas. It contains practical tips and resources that allow me to overcome my fears [...]
When was the last time you said yourself, “I really want to write a press release”? Business owners, managers and those responsible for marketing are commended to write media releases, speak at trade association events, and have articles published in the journals that their clients read. That’s not unreasonable advice. But unless you were exceptionally [...]
The Global Consultant, Ric Willmot, is touring Asia-Pacific delivering specialised management learning and development programs and public workshops. If you wish to discuss how you can get a chance to be your best by learning from one of the best, contact us.
The February edition of the Executive Wisdom Times Newsletter (ISSN 2201-5973) for 2013 is available. Click on the image to open the full document in your browser. You’re welcome to share this with others and if you’d like to subscribe there is a subscription box over to the right here on the blog. In this edition: [...]
This brief video explains how to easily navigate the Premium Members Area of the Executive Wisdom website. Premium Membership provides you with access to: Free Webinars: Access to the recordings of all webinars Free Access to Ric’s Forum: an online business forum to exchange challenges, questions, solutions, ideas and techniques for better business Free Tools [...]
- Mick Cosgrove: I agree Ric. I was actually referring more to the ...
- Ric Willmot: No Kathy. I was honest in my opinions about Crean...
- Ric Willmot: Mick, I disagree that it is reflective of "educa...
- Mick Cosgrove: I don't think it has anything to do with muscles....
- Kathy Westmore: Ric are you showing your softer side there by comp...
- Scott Brown: Yes, read that study. Interesting. Should also be ...
- Research Survey on Referrals in Professional Services October 31, 2011
- It’s not too late to ditch the tax, Julia June 24, 2012
- Catherine Deveny hate speech continues in spite of spelling October 6, 2012
- Wayne Swan: It would be funny if it wasn’t so scary September 21, 2011
- Gun Control Laws: Sobering statistics and a sane argument December 15, 2012
- Psychologist, Peter Hart unable to adapt to pyjamas August 12, 2012
- Executive Wisdom Times Newsletter: No.98 May 2013 May 21, 2013
- Ric’s Thought for Today: Only ½ of businesses are surviving May 21, 2013
- How’s your mobile telephone relationship? May 21, 2013
- Weekly Wisdom No.162: Focus on my 4th question May 20, 2013
- The financial facts provided by Treasury not politicians May 19, 2013
- Strong men more likely to have right-wing views, study says May 19, 2013
Value Offerings by Ric Willmot
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Courier-Mail Newspaper Q&A
- Customer Service
- For Accountants
- For HR & Recruiters
- For Lawyers
- For the fun of it
- For the Professions
- For the Self-Employed
- Friday Redux
- Leadership Excellence
- Media & Press
- Mining & Resources
- People Performance
- Peregrinations & Postcards
- Podcast Series
- Professional Improvement
- Ric's Forums
- Ric's Rant
- What's Ric Thinking?
- Wisdom for the Week
- Work-Life Balance
About Ric Willmot
Ric Willmot is "The Strategist" assisting organisations to improve performance, profits and productivity. Most businesses are en route to destinations they don't seek because of a strategy they haven't set is taking them there. Ric Willmot is seen as the thought leader for strategic business improvement. His intent is not just to improve your business, but to build firms which create wisdom and wealth.
Ric travels Australia, Asia, USA and United Arab Emirates as the go-to person for CEOs & senior executives of mining, oil, gas and resources companies -- and consults to principals, partners, and professionals practicing in law, accounting, financial services, consulting, recruitment, business coaching and the like.