Brisbane is the first cab off the rank … The $90 Workshop for Professionals – Brisbane 18 July Back by popular demand – with loads of new content “Thanks for an absolutely spectacular workshop Ric. Huge value!! Jam packed with lots of great content and delivered so expertly and with great sincerity. Well done. I [...]
Pricing Strategies to Grow Your Business The world economy is being stormed by an evolution—the Pricing Evolution. Most professional services firms have been content with the pricing strategies and methodologies developed by those who went before them. Accountants and lawyers charging in six-minute increments. Business consultants and coaches by hourly or per deim rates. Recruiters [...]
Ric Willmot has for a number of years been a Gold Level Author for the CEO Institute. CEO Online website is shortly set to re-launch under its new name – the International Institute of Directors & Managers (IIDM) and we’re pleased to announce that Ric Willmot will be continuing his association with them under their new banner and [...]
Weekly Wisdom No.157: The $1,150-Per-Hour Lawyer Star lawyers still can fetch a premium, and some of them won’t budge on price. The number of partners billing $1,150-plus an hour has more than doubled since this time last year, according to Valeo Partners, a consulting firm that maintains a database of legal rates pulled from court [...]
Influence Business attempts to cope with unpredictable competition and fickle customers. Do you market loyalty or the coupon deal? How can organisations plan ahead with any confidence? Contrary to the cliche, absence does not make the heart grow fonder; it becomes easier to forget. Separation is the enemy of influence. You have more influence when [...]
In a world of noise we need to stand out from the crowd rather than blend in with the mosaic. How? A family restaurant in Poulsbo, Washington has created Marketing Magic by providing a discount for the patrons well-behaved children! A Washington couple were left stunned after their server handed them the bill for their family’s [...]
We have less than 10 copies of the teleconference I ran on Value-Based Pricing remaining. If you would like to purchase one or more copies before they’re all gone, send me an e-mail. By entering the discount code DC-VBPCD at the checkout you will be able to purchase the CD at the reduced price [...]
The Executive Wisdom Consulting College Join us at this information-rich program and learn how to improve your results and profitability by getting involved in practical strategies that work. In this program Ric Willmot is going to reveal everything he does to help his personal coaching and consulting clients in professional services. In fact, he will [...]
I have some available time that has opened up for me over the next two days while I am presenting at the Mining Conference for CPA Australia. If you’d like to meet with me at the Marriott while I am in the neighbourhood, you’re welcome to reach out and contact me and we can arrange a [...]
On Thursday 15 November I had the privilege of sharing the day with 21 delegates from the Chinese Institute of CPAs in Brisbane. They had asked me to share my advice and wisdom on self-discipline, performance management, controlling time and focussing on delivering results in professional services. I admire these people for their diligence and [...]
- Peter Abbott: Totally agree with you Ric. This government has d...
- Ric Willmot: Remember how boat arrivals under the last six year...
- Ric Willmot: Welcome back, Scott. You've been silent for such ...
- Scott Brown: Oh, and quoting Cromwell, a holier-than-thou Purit...
- Scott Brown: Trouble is, when you have shrinking revenues, and ...
- Mick Cosgrove: I prefer Cicero, 55BC: "The budget should be b...
- Research Survey on Referrals in Professional Services October 31, 2011
- It’s not too late to ditch the tax, Julia June 24, 2012
- Catherine Deveny hate speech continues in spite of spelling October 6, 2012
- Wayne Swan: It would be funny if it wasn’t so scary September 21, 2011
- Psychologist, Peter Hart unable to adapt to pyjamas August 12, 2012
- Why you must ban social media while working July 19, 2012
- The Nearly Free Workshop is Back! May 17, 2013
- What’s around the bend for marketing your business, smarter? May 16, 2013
- Summaries of fiscal & economic evaluations of Labor and Swan May 15, 2013
- In the name of Australia, go, Wayne Swan, go! May 14, 2013
- Technology Patents & Legal Disputes May 14, 2013
- Cost Comparisons of Motorola Acquisition by Google May 13, 2013
Value Offerings by Ric Willmot
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Courier-Mail Newspaper Q&A
- Customer Service
- For Accountants
- For HR & Recruiters
- For Lawyers
- For the fun of it
- For the Professions
- For the Self-Employed
- Friday Redux
- Leadership Excellence
- Media & Press
- Mining & Resources
- People Performance
- Peregrinations & Postcards
- Podcast Series
- Professional Improvement
- Ric's Forums
- Ric's Rant
- What's Ric Thinking?
- Wisdom for the Week
- Work-Life Balance
About Ric Willmot
Ric Willmot is "The Strategist" assisting organisations to improve performance, profits and productivity. Most businesses are en route to destinations they don't seek because of a strategy they haven't set is taking them there. Ric Willmot is seen as the thought leader for strategic business improvement. His intent is not just to improve your business, but to build firms which create wisdom and wealth.
Ric travels Australia, Asia, USA and United Arab Emirates as the go-to person for CEOs & senior executives of mining, oil, gas and resources companies -- and consults to principals, partners, and professionals practicing in law, accounting, financial services, consulting, recruitment, business coaching and the like.