Back by popular demand – with loads of new content “Thanks for an absolutely spectacular workshop Ric. Huge value!! Jam packed with lots of great content and delivered so expertly and with great sincerity. Well done. I can see why you are such a success and why firms that work with you experience success as [...]
Cath Daley from Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom is a Presentation Specialist & Public Speaking Consultant. Cath is in a group on LinkedIn that I also am a member of and she posed this question: I set aside some business development time today to listen to a webinar. It sounded really good from the email but I [...]
The CEO Institute’s Kristine Szitovszky shares her opinions about Successful Business Writing Templates… “With Ric’s excellent compendium of business writing templates, he demonstrates his true value yet again – how to work smarter, not harder. It’s not only about the time that professional service consultants will save as a result of using the templates in this [...]
How to Attract & Acquire Customers Who Will Gladly Pay You What You’re Worth Whirlpool Marketing guides and coaches those responsible for business development and marketing on how to build a quality client base of which their competitors would be proud. With this book, the reader is taught and learns every aspect and skill required [...]
Attention all Professionals: Accountants Banking Coaching Consulting Financial Advisors Lawyers Recruiters Speakers Back by popular demand with even more new and improved content! A live 60-minute webcast on Turning Cold Calls into Warm Welcomes The webcast will share strategies, tips and techniques that will improve the results of your approaches when making telephone calls to [...]
Although written to the accounting profession, this article is just as pertinent for business coaches & consultants, lawyers, bankers, financial planners, recruiters, and the like. ___________________________ The larger accounting firms are getting larger. Grant Thornton has just bought BDO. PwC is purchasing high-powered boutique firms like Ashley Munro. It’s unlikely there will be any [...]
We are seeking someone to conduct a full-day project management workshop with regards to affordable housing in Asia. Those who are members of Ric’s Forum can log-in to view the complete details and then contact me. Not a member of Ric’s Online Business Forum yet? Join here.
The first edition of the Executive Wisdom Times Newsletter (ISSN 2201-5973) for 2013 is available. Click on the image to open the full document in your browser. You’re welcome to share this with others and if you’d like to subscribe there is a subscription box over to the right here on the blog.
Businesses are fixated with discount pricing as a strategy to increase sales. This is especially so in a down economy or in a tight market with increased competition. This assumes that the end-user (the client) cares only about the price and nothing but the price. The reality is however that people actually care more about [...]
Join us at this information-rich program and learn how to improve your results and profitability by getting involved in practical strategies that work. In this program Ric Willmot is going to reveal everything he does to help his personal coaching and consulting clients in professional services. In fact, he will share with you, all the [...]
- Kathy Westmore: Ric are you showing your softer side there by comp...
- Scott Brown: Yes, read that study. Interesting. Should also be ...
- Peter Abbott: Totally agree with you Ric. This government has d...
- Ric Willmot: Remember how boat arrivals under the last six year...
- Ric Willmot: Welcome back, Scott. You've been silent for such ...
- Scott Brown: Oh, and quoting Cromwell, a holier-than-thou Purit...
- Research Survey on Referrals in Professional Services October 31, 2011
- It’s not too late to ditch the tax, Julia June 24, 2012
- Catherine Deveny hate speech continues in spite of spelling October 6, 2012
- Wayne Swan: It would be funny if it wasn’t so scary September 21, 2011
- Why you must ban social media while working July 19, 2012
- Psychologist, Peter Hart unable to adapt to pyjamas August 12, 2012
- The financial facts provided by Treasury not politicians May 19, 2013
- Strong men more likely to have right-wing views, study says May 19, 2013
- The Nearly Free Workshop is Back! May 17, 2013
- What’s around the bend for marketing your business, smarter? May 16, 2013
- Summaries of fiscal & economic evaluations of Labor and Swan May 15, 2013
- In the name of Australia, go, Wayne Swan, go! May 14, 2013
Value Offerings by Ric Willmot
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Courier-Mail Newspaper Q&A
- Customer Service
- For Accountants
- For HR & Recruiters
- For Lawyers
- For the fun of it
- For the Professions
- For the Self-Employed
- Friday Redux
- Leadership Excellence
- Media & Press
- Mining & Resources
- People Performance
- Peregrinations & Postcards
- Podcast Series
- Professional Improvement
- Ric's Forums
- Ric's Rant
- What's Ric Thinking?
- Wisdom for the Week
- Work-Life Balance
About Ric Willmot
Ric Willmot is "The Strategist" assisting organisations to improve performance, profits and productivity. Most businesses are en route to destinations they don't seek because of a strategy they haven't set is taking them there. Ric Willmot is seen as the thought leader for strategic business improvement. His intent is not just to improve your business, but to build firms which create wisdom and wealth.
Ric travels Australia, Asia, USA and United Arab Emirates as the go-to person for CEOs & senior executives of mining, oil, gas and resources companies -- and consults to principals, partners, and professionals practicing in law, accounting, financial services, consulting, recruitment, business coaching and the like.