Images from the 2013 ANZAC Day Sunset Service by Mudgeeraba RSL. The march commenced from the Memorial Hall in Railway Street at 3.40pm and proceeded to the Cenotaph at Elsie Laver Park, Railway Street, Mudgeeraba. The service recognised servicemen and women, and pioneers from the local area. ____________________ Click once on the thumbnail image to see the [...]
A wonderful dinner in a private room atop the original World Trade Centre in Dubai with views across the business district and one of the royal palaces with CEO and board of member of Al Tanmyah Services, Mr Ali Khalil Al Sayegh.
I had the pleasure of spending some time with the CEO and board member of Al Tanmyah Services in Dubai. No matter where in the world you visit there will always be those interesting people who have gravitas and a presence. Ali Khalil Al Sayegh is one of those people. A wealth of experience and [...]
In Dubai we discussed evaluating the risk and return of your markets and products. This graphic was developed within the group as we considered the shift into related and unrelated markets and the development of related and unrelated products. The value in attending these strategy sessions are immense. If you’d like to attend future programs, [...]
Dubai has a habit of attracting global talent. From left right: Danny Harrison — Principal of Azzan Bin Qais International School in Muscat, Oman. Ric Willmot — Author, consultant, speaker and mentor: Executive Wisdom in Brisbane, Australia. Pradeep Bal — Head Business Analyst of Coke, Sinter and Iron at Tata Steel Limited in Jamshedpur, India. Saurav Chowdhury — Office [...]
The flight from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai was an eventful trip. As dinner was being served we encountered turbulence. Usually, pilots are pre-warned about turbulence by aircraft ahead of them on the same flightpath and similar altitude. They announce this to the cabin, the fasten seat belts lamp is lit, and everyone takes their seats. On this [...]
Who’s to blame for poor customer service? Checking in at Qantas domestic, Brisbane airport, the ticketing officer was courteous, helpful, and informative. It wasn’t just because it was her job, you sensed she loved her work and loved serving the public. I thanked her for being so helpful and nice. “Very few people say that, [...]
The First Class Emirates Lounge at the Melbourne International Airport is a luxurious establishment replete with a concierge who reminds me of a butler in the movies. Short, portly, balding, with an English accent, he charms you into believing you are royalty but retains that air of strength that informs you neither he nor his [...]
The Global Consultant, Ric Willmot, is touring Asia-Pacific delivering specialised management learning and development programs and public workshops. If you wish to discuss how you can get a chance to be your best by learning from one of the best, contact us.
Kuala Lumpur, or “KL” as it is commonly known, is a beautiful city of new Malaysia. My consulting and speaking work has seen me visit KL many times every year and with every trip I learn, and experience, something new and interesting about it. While the city’s past is still present in the evocative British [...]
- Mick Cosgrove: I agree Ric. I was actually referring more to the ...
- Ric Willmot: No Kathy. I was honest in my opinions about Crean...
- Ric Willmot: Mick, I disagree that it is reflective of "educa...
- Mick Cosgrove: I don't think it has anything to do with muscles....
- Kathy Westmore: Ric are you showing your softer side there by comp...
- Scott Brown: Yes, read that study. Interesting. Should also be ...
- Research Survey on Referrals in Professional Services October 31, 2011
- It’s not too late to ditch the tax, Julia June 24, 2012
- Catherine Deveny hate speech continues in spite of spelling October 6, 2012
- Wayne Swan: It would be funny if it wasn’t so scary September 21, 2011
- Why you must ban social media while working July 19, 2012
- In the name of Australia, go, Wayne Swan, go! May 14, 2013
- Nearly-Free Workshop for Professionals: Grow Your Business May 23, 2013
- Marketing message from Martin Luther King Jr. May 23, 2013
- Ric’s Thought for Today No.63: Want to change May 23, 2013
- The demise of conversation and command of language May 22, 2013
- Ric’s Thought for Today No.62: Opposing Views May 22, 2013
- Executive Wisdom Times Newsletter: No.98 May 2013 May 21, 2013
Value Offerings by Ric Willmot
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Courier-Mail Newspaper Q&A
- Customer Service
- For Accountants
- For HR & Recruiters
- For Lawyers
- For the fun of it
- For the Professions
- For the Self-Employed
- Friday Redux
- Leadership Excellence
- Media & Press
- Mining & Resources
- People Performance
- Peregrinations & Postcards
- Podcast Series
- Professional Improvement
- Ric's Forums
- Ric's Rant
- What's Ric Thinking?
- Wisdom for the Week
- Work-Life Balance
About Ric Willmot
Ric Willmot is "The Strategist" assisting organisations to improve performance, profits and productivity. Most businesses are en route to destinations they don't seek because of a strategy they haven't set is taking them there. Ric Willmot is seen as the thought leader for strategic business improvement. His intent is not just to improve your business, but to build firms which create wisdom and wealth.
Ric travels Australia, Asia, USA and United Arab Emirates as the go-to person for CEOs & senior executives of mining, oil, gas and resources companies -- and consults to principals, partners, and professionals practicing in law, accounting, financial services, consulting, recruitment, business coaching and the like.