Experience noun The wisdom that enables us to recognise as an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced. — Ambrose Bierce
Ric’s Thought for Today
About Ric Willmot
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- $1.1 billion in taxpayer funds given to Ford over 10 years | Ric Willmot Blog: [...] receive enormous amounts of taxpayer funds...
- Mick Cosgrove: Spot on....I want my free Ford or Holden if they w...
- Australian small businesses might have given a better ROI | Ric Willmot Blog: [...] receive enormous amounts of taxpayer funds...
- Mick Cosgrove: I agree Ric. I was actually referring more to the ...
- Ric Willmot: No Kathy. I was honest in my opinions about Crean...
- Ric Willmot: Mick, I disagree that it is reflective of "educa...
- Research Survey on Referrals in Professional Services October 31, 2011
- It’s not too late to ditch the tax, Julia June 24, 2012
- Catherine Deveny hate speech continues in spite of spelling October 6, 2012
- Wayne Swan: It would be funny if it wasn’t so scary September 21, 2011
- Psychologist, Peter Hart unable to adapt to pyjamas August 12, 2012
- In the name of Australia, go, Wayne Swan, go! May 14, 2013
- Economic outlook for Australia by Stephen Halmarick May 24, 2013
- $1.1 billion in taxpayer funds given to Ford over 10 years May 24, 2013
- Australian small businesses might have given a better ROI May 24, 2013
- Does marketing matter? Article in CIM Magazine May 24, 2013
- Nearly-Free Workshop for Professionals: Grow Your Business May 23, 2013
- Marketing message from Martin Luther King Jr. May 23, 2013
Value Offerings by Ric Willmot
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Courier-Mail Newspaper Q&A
- Customer Service
- For Accountants
- For HR & Recruiters
- For Lawyers
- For the fun of it
- For the Professions
- For the Self-Employed
- Friday Redux
- Leadership Excellence
- Media & Press
- Mining & Resources
- People Performance
- Peregrinations & Postcards
- Podcast Series
- Professional Improvement
- Ric's Forums
- Ric's Rant
- What's Ric Thinking?
- Wisdom for the Week
- Work-Life Balance
About Ric Willmot
Ric Willmot is "The Strategist" assisting organisations to improve performance, profits and productivity. Most businesses are en route to destinations they don't seek because of a strategy they haven't set is taking them there. Ric Willmot is seen as the thought leader for strategic business improvement. His intent is not just to improve your business, but to build firms which create wisdom and wealth.
Ric travels Australia, Asia, USA and United Arab Emirates as the go-to person for CEOs & senior executives of mining, oil, gas and resources companies -- and consults to principals, partners, and professionals practicing in law, accounting, financial services, consulting, recruitment, business coaching and the like.