Three of the biggest challenges in business today:
- How to be an exemplary leader
- How to be a masterful manager
- How to influence people to perform better
Getting these three critical issues right makes a profound difference and improvement to your organisation and the results achieved. Only the mediocre are always at their best. And, mediocrity is a comfortable curse that you can live with, but never grow with. Eventually though, mediocrity will eat away at the culture and performance of an organisation and decimate it’s potential to do great things. Leadership is everyone’s responsibility, regardless of whether you have an office with a corner window.
Today, of course, the traditional sources of power have evaporated. This session is for the ‘post heroic’ leader. Leadership is more crucial than ever before, but its practice and application are significantly different from former paradigms. Come with Ric Willmot to discover, see and learn what REAL leadership is and how you are an integral part of it.
Here’s what’s you’ll cover during the two days:
- The Secrets of Leadership – Understanding the 5 leadership styles
- How to negotiate successfully without bloodshed
- Setting strategy that people can actually use
- How to be a memorable manager
- How to be a Power Manager
- The skill of decision making
- Raising the bar instead of fixing problems
- Behavioural profiling – the four dominant preferences
- The psychology of influencing and changing behaviour
- Empowerment as a management tool
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback
Tuition includes the workshop manual, plus lunch and refreshments both days.
- Tuition paid prior to 22 June $1,400 +GST
- Tuition paid prior to 20 July $1,650 +GST
- Tuition paid after 20 July $1,900 +GST
- For members of the Mentor Program: Tuition is $1,250 +GST
- Register 2-3 people from the same organisation and receive a 15% discount
- Register 4 or more people from the same organisation and receive a 25% discount
This Psychology Workshop is something that I am extremely passionate about. But to be successful, I know that, ironically, the fewer the better. So attendance is confined to about the size of a ‘U-shaped’ table (though we may not always be in that configuration). Early registration is recommended.
Cancellation policy: No cancellations, but full credit of all payments made to any of my product or service offerings.