As a Recruitment Professional you are only one call away from having a great day, but your strategy must have structure and action if you are to succeed.Ric Willmot
Whether you’re a recruitment professional, accountant, lawyer, financial planner, banker, or business consultant you are only one call away from having a great day, but your strategy must have structure and action if you are to succeed.
Your marketing must attract attention to your credibility such that prospects wish to explore how they may gain additional value by engaging your services that produces a significant return on investment.
Do you have:
- Clarity about your services offered in ways that your prospects can understand?
- Clarity about who is your ideal client?
- A purposeful way to articulate your value in client-language (not your language)?
- Significantly intelligent and purposeful marketing skills that produce action?
- Processes to follow to attract and acquire clients and link all of this together to grow your professional practice?
As an accountant/banker/consultant/coach/financial planner/lawyer/recruiter/speaker/trainer you must realise that your first job is to market yourself, attract and acquire new clients and, new business. The smartest lawyer will starve if he has no paying clients. The professions are more competitive than ever. To maintain your ability to cope with the increased competition and to make your practice successful you must:
- Invest more time on business development
- Track your metrics and adjust your efforts accordingly
- Build relationships, and
- Be seen as the expert in your field and perhaps even a thought-leader
And appreciate that you need to always deliver significant value to your clients.