Are you consciously branding? Do you have a brand for you and your organisation? Before you invest another dollar in branding, here’s what you need to do:
- Develop a vision.
- Answer the question: If not you, then who is winning the business from your potential clients?
- Define your ideal target market.
- Establish your Fundamental Value Proposition.
- Package your points of differentiation.
- Set your marketing action steps.
- Create uniformity of image.
Is your brand working for you and your organisation?
” Nothing limits achievement like small thinking; Nothing expands possibilities like unleashed thinking.”
- William Arthur Ward