Every week we need to be investing in the marketing of ourselves, our business, our services and our brand. By doing one thing every day, you are perpetuating Willmot’s Marketing Whirlpool to grow and develop your business and build your revenues and profits. How many are you actively implementing each week? By just doing one thing every day, your pipeline will start to fill:
- Testimonials: Are they actively sought?
- Referrals: Do you have a Referral System?
- Lead sharing: With like-minded non-competing businesses.
- Customer re-activation: To reconnect with orphan and dormant customers.
- Passive advertising: Low-cost Association listings and alike.
- Coffee o’clock: Having one coffee every day NOT at your desk or with your colleagues but with a client or nexus person.
- Marginal net worth: Offering additional or supplementary products or services to existing customers to provide even further value to them.